Clean up your WordPress website’s HTTPS insecure content and mixed content warnings. Installing the SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin will solve most insecure content warnings with little or no effort. The remainder can be diagnosed with a few simple tools.
- install this plugin on your website and activate it
- run the test tool to verify that WordPress can detect HTTPS
- select the appropriate fixer settings for your content
- test your website with a browser tool or online test
- clean up your HTTPS insecure content warnings
- can I deactivate it now?